Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 7- April 22nd

Featured Student Blogger: Temidayo F.
On this day, we went to Cassis Provence where we went on a boat ride around the three creeks and honestly it was fun to be on the boat ride and to see my friends and the teachers and chaperones enjoying themselves too. During this boat ride, we saw some interesting things that we couldn’t forget such as a man jumping from the mountain top (in which I have a video of it) and also being flashed by a some guy on a boat which had a lot of reactions from my friends, including me. But after that, we went to have dinner and then with all of us being tired, we entered into our new hotel in Cannes.

Acknowledging the fact that there was a pool in our hotel, my friends were riled up as they wanted to swim in it (so was I) and so we all decided to go and swim in the pool and it was so FREEZING cold that I didn’t want to swim anymore. Despite it being cold, I still jumped back in the pool while most of my friends were still outside of the pool because it was cold but I enjoyed it until I too started to feel cold and as a result, I went back to my hotel room to take a hot shower.


Nevertheless, I honestly enjoyed this day because it wasn’t only fun for me and my friends but It was also an opportunity for me to experience the boat rides, being with my friends, connecting with them along with the chaperones/teachers and it also taught me more about the places of Europe I’ve been to along with it helping me be responsible and to be entrusted with the things that my parents wanted me to be responsible for. At the end of the day, this was one day that I’ll never forget and I really enjoyed it. (Wish it can happen again lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment